Who should take this exam?
CBP is intended to be taken by blockchain and cryptocurrency engineers, consultants, developers, auditors and any blockchain enthusiasts, who want to evaluate and advance their knowledge.
What is the format of the exam?
The exam includes 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) covering the syllabus. The time duration of the exam is 60 minutes. The exam will be proctored but can be taken online, anytime (on-demand) and from anywhere.
What is the pass criteria for the exam?
The pass criteria are as follows:
- Candidates scoring over 60% marks will be deemed to have successfully passed the exam.
- Candidates scoring over 75% marks will be deemed to have passed with a merit.
What is the experience needed to take the exam?
This is an entry-level exam that tests the fundamentals of blockchain and can be taken by anybody with or without experience, but has interest in blockchain.
What will the candidates get?
On completing the exam, each candidate will receive:
- A certificate with their pass/fail and merit status.
- The certificate will contain a code/QR link, which can be used by anyone to validate the certificate.
What is the exam retake policy?
Candidates who fail the exam, must purchase a new exam voucher.
What are the benefits of this exam?
The exam will allow candidates to demonstrate their understanding of blockchain fundamentals. This will help them to advance in their career.
The exam will cover the following topics
Understanding the Basics
- Consensus Algorithm
- Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Apps
- IFPS Fundamentals
Overview of Ethereum
- About Ethereum
- EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine)
- Ethereum Tokens
- Test Networks of Ethereum
- Proof of Stakes
- Proof of Work
Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
- ERC-721 Standard
- ERC-1155 Tokens
- Metaverse Basics
Ethereum 2.0 ( The Merge )
- Energy Consumption
- Beacon Chain
Ethereum Tokens(Fungible )
- Ethereum Request for Comments (ERC)
- Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs)
- ERC-20 Standard
- ERC – 884 Standard
- DeFi (Decentralised Finance)
- DAO (Decentralized Automation Organization)